Friday, December 12, 2008

Next week's classes (12/18)

Hello! Today is a new day and I'm in a good mood.

Please remember that next week during third period (13:00-14:30), teams 1~4 will be in charge of asking questions to our guest speaker. Teams 5~8 will be in charge of asking questions to our 4th period (14:50~16:20) guest speaker . Please pay close attention to the presentations and ask intelligent questions that pertain to the topic the speaker has presented (let's avoid asking "what is your favorite food?"--OK?). I know that you are all geniuses and will do a great job! See you next week.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi our lovely foreign teacher. This is Itchy.

Seperating the responsibility to ask questions sounds a really good idea! I hope (No, I am sure) it will work. However, did you mention this idea during the class?? Well, I didn't know, and I think I wouldn't have known if I had not checked your blog. Maybe others don't know either ,and it would be better if you tell the class about this next week.

Anyway, I've decided to go to Taiwan this Spring holyday to see my friends there! And I'm planning to take a classmate with me, but he's quite warried about his English. So I might bring him to your room next Wednesday. Please welcome him!! Oh, but I'll surely get him to contact you first via E-mail or dilectly, so that you can prepare. Yorosiku onegai shimasu!!(Sorry, I don't have English words by which I can express this feeling.)