Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Nightmare/ Test Room Change

Two nights ago I had a nightmare (actually it was in the morning after I had hit my snooze button on my alarm). I dreamt that it was 12/4 and I was handing out the final tests in the big hall in the hyakunen-kodo. The problem was that only half of the students were there and I realized that you had not heard that the room was changed from the medium sized hall to the big hall. Yikes!! I woke up in a cold sweat!

The good news is that we actually are going to be using the big hall for our test venue. We would have been too cramped in the medium sized hall. But don't worry, I'll put a sign on the medium sized hall to be sure you all know where to go (it's nearby, so I can also go over and shepherd you into the big hall if necessary).

See you tomorrow at 1:00pm in the BIG hall at hyakunen-kodo. Be ready for 50 very fun and interesting terminology questions. Wooohooo! We LOVE scientific terminology!

No comments: